View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 14:52   #2224
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'm thinking that clearly the police are understandably working to a strong evidence level if Johnson just received one fine. Something like 1 fine for every 20 gatherings or something similar?

If he'd received a fine for every event then I think the chances of Starmer being fined would be a lot higher.

I know it's different police force but I'm sure the two forces will speak for consistency.

I have no skin in the game on this apart from predicting that Starmer won't get fined. If he does I won't lose any sleep over it.
Only thing with this is they've given Johnson a fine for the least 'dodgy' action. The cake in the meeting room. The bring your own bottle thing seemed worse to me, although maybe he wasn't involved enough for the police to issue a fine.