View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 13:50   #1319
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, whole channels devoted to cats or a particular subject like that, with a few airing minority sports, and also films. They are rather different from the broadcast channels we have now. Most Forum readers should be able to access Pluto TV to see for themselves.
I don’t see why I should go out my way instead of you provide a distinction between the two as it’s pretty much critical to what you’ve been harping on about for seven years.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Not a significant number given their size but indicative of the company's direction nonetheless.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ilm-tv-revenue
It’s the direction of travel as they say. Clear and obvious to all.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote