View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 12:40   #1243
TimeLord2018
cf.geek

TimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really niceTimeLord2018 is just really nice
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
It's now followed The Resident in recent months. I wouldn't be surprised if 9-1-1, Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 follow suit in the next 12 months. Breeders is also rumoured to follow suit, too.

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

I knew Starz acquired the show, but not just S1+2. Have you got a source for this, TimeLord?
No but it's unlikely they have a lifetime deal, they acquired it about 8 months after season 2 had been commissioned

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I thought they were on ABC and Sky already had an ABC equivalent channel (Sky Witness) in the UK. I don't see how or why Disney+ would have influence over that or want those series. It is like Asda saying they are putting a Sainsbury's carwash in their car park.
Of course they have influence Disney own the shows , it depends what their contract with Sky actually is , Disney strategy is taking back their own content and making it exclusive to Disney+ like what their just done with 911:Lone Star, most ABC Studios (now known as ABC Signature) content has now gone from Amazon Prime , all seasons of Criminal Minds , Lost , Scandal , Greys Anatomy amongst others were removed from Amazon Prime in April.

Last edited by TimeLord2018; 13-05-2022 at 14:32.
TimeLord2018 is online now   Reply With Quote