View Single Post
Old 22-04-2022, 14:41   #1429
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Having spent quite a lot of time with VR, most of, if not all that I've seen is that it's young kids that does the "virtual" "groping".

As for calling it sexual abuse, well that just shows just how sad and pathetic some have become and really needs to get a grip. (pun not intentional, lol).
If nothing is done to stop it, i'm sure that paedophiles will be all over it in order to meet young children to become sexual with them, but without the risks associated with trying to meet up with children in person.

Matthew Wright once made a suggestion that, in order to protect real children, sex dolls of children could be used to give child abusers sexual gratification.

It's also been suggested that paedophiles could be allowed to role play in strictly adult only rooms with childlike avatars in order to satisfy their perverted desires, to protect real children in the real world from sex abuse.

One problem that I can possibly see arising is that some could start by doing this virtually and it may encourage/lead to them progressing onto attempts to do it in real life.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote