View Single Post
Old 16-04-2022, 11:30   #1
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Harry (formerly known as prince) and Megan

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have arrived at the Invictus Games in the Netherlands, after stopping off to visit the Queen on their way.

It is the first time Prince Harry and Meghan have appeared in Europe in public together since stepping back as senior royals in 2020.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61122854

I've got no problem with the Invictus Games, good thing and something 'our harry' can be commended for seeing as he founded the games.

However, the couple still being named as 'The Duke and Duchess of Sussex' royally (sic) pees me off, as does this:

Quote:
The visit to Europe comes as Prince Harry is bringing a court challenge against the UK government's decision to refuse police security during his visits from the US.
Needs to make his mind up if he's part of the 'Family' or just another American celebrity on the circuit.

Opinions may vary, and I'm sure others think he (and her) are absolutely brilliant
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote