View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 19:39   #1385
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The problem with this is that one often doesn’t know that something is offensive until one has read it!

The answer to someone who is making offensive comments is to deal with them appropriately and not expect those on the receiving end to take steps to avoid it.

Do you think that elderly & neuro diverse people who get scammed are 'snowflakes'?

Do you think that those with severe depression who are actually encouraged to take their own lives are/were snowflakes?

Do you think that children who are groomed, blackmailed or threatened by paedophiles are 'snowfkakes'?

This legislation aims to deal with a plethora of inappropriate online behaviour.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 19:54 ----------

Just avoid entering any thread where the subject matter doesn't interest you, simple really.

There are many threads in here where I have absolutely no interest in what's being discussed, but I don't enter them to whine about what they are talking about, simply because the subject matter doesn't interest me personally. I just don't go into them and hope that they have an enjoyable and productive discussion.
Every one should be free to say what ever they wish
And yes if they are upset by name calling
To at least one other again the answer is yes I do
Why would you even think that children groomed come into that range I fail to see.
However getting upset because of name calling .....get a grip