Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 03:37   #518
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Everything will be on the streamers eventually. This is only a temporary reprieve.

Just sayin’.

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

Seriously, though - does anyone care?

MB, do you ever watch these channels? Am I only one to say I don’t give a s** t?

These low quality channels on a precarious budget produce material that most of us consider to be unprofessional and, frankly, boring. I cannot believe that you spend watch these low budget channels very much at all.

But hey-ho - each has their own…

The streamers will put paid to this nonsense.
Why does your vision of the streamers putting paid to linear services sound similar to Russia's treatment of Ukraine?

I guess Media Boy mentioned the channel as it was a potential change to Virgin TV, which is what the thread is about. The thread title isn't Thrilling and Exciting Changes to Virgin TV, some changes will be mundane.

Your analysis of the channel being a low budget entertainment channel is off the mark. It's a shopping channel, selling packs of tat to viewers so that they can create even more tat. And don't tell me you haven't bought into their Tattered Lace Subscription.