Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2022, 21:41   #1680
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You ask questions so clearly there are no obvious answers. You throw various diseases in the air but they are just deflection to be fair. I am not sure Ebola is on the rampage and I am confident that the cold is not as deadly as Covid is to the vulnerable.

The bottom line is that the people who are shouting for "freedom" are the ones who, typically, are not potentially at risk and do not have loved ones who are. It really does come down to "not my problem, mate". Maybe a reflection on who we are as a society?
So your answers to the questions? Or does that conflict with your view we should sit in hermetically sealed bubbles until the end of time just because viruses?

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You might be able to afford a taxi or have a willing friend or partner to drive you. Others may not be so fortunate and would have their freedoms compromised.
Tom Lawrence is looking for this post :P

nffc is online now   Reply With Quote