View Single Post
Old 18-02-2022, 13:21   #1375
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If Starmer can have a beer with colleagues on his break, I don’t see why the PM shouldn’t choose to indulge in a quiz during his break.

To my knowledge, participating in an online quiz was not against the Covid rules. Are you scraping the barrel,or what?
He's underneath it now

When i worked for VM all our meetings started with a quiz and there was always food .at xmas there was silly jumpers /hats /tinsel/a raffle,we also had meetings at various pubs, i think some people must have worked at some pretty crap places or they just have a rod up their arse about 1950s rules.