View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 08:44   #5737
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Samsung Galaxy A12 64Gb mobile phone (un-locked) to replace my faithful old Tocco lite whose display is starting to fail.

Wow! You got your moneys worth out of that Toco Lite!
Mine barely lasted a year before the touchscreen started to fail.
I bet that Samsung Galaxy blows it away now.

---------- Post added at 08:44 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Were you the person building a huge model airliner years ago? If so what happened to that?

Wow, Yes it was me, going back several years now! Well remebered!

It took quite some time to get it to fly propery but it did fly.

Eventually I had a hard landing and it broke off the engines and since then its been in the loft. We ended up having kids and its now a project for another day.
But definately will have to get back to it some day.
I'l have to dig out a video.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote