Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 21:47   #83
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

It was ok. The digital Luke, whether fully digital or Mark Hamil de-aged was very good, much much better than the previous effort. ( although they didn’t manage to replicate his facial scars)

But it was a bit boring. Lots of call backs to the first two films, but I found the the Luke /Grogu scenes - although at first brilliant because of the new better Luke- tedious, and I’m afraid that it was because of Grogu not Luke. I’m over baby Yoda, the cuteness factor has worn off.