Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2022, 19:37   #1553
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
... being vaccinated reduces the risk of spreading COVID.
You keep posting this, but that does not make it true.

Is there evidence that vaccinations reduce the actual transmissibility of the virus ?

As I understand it, they reduce the chance of you being ill, and mean your body is better prepared to fight it off quicker, so there may be a shorter period in which you can pass it on, but I dont think they reduce you risk of passing it on while actually infected ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote