View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 17:26   #7032
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
It's unbelievable he's got one, from the Queen as well, the sooner we drop this outdated bs can't come soon enough, imo when the Queen dies that's it, no more of this old boys class system, Blair should be in the Hague not the Palace

If he had an ounce of class or a moment of empathy for the families he destroyed he'd refuse it
If i had my way he would be the first against the wall or moved to the Tower. Blair the traitor should never had been considered.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote