View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 17:36   #1107
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
If these people are the ones who put their entire lives on social media and “interact” with followers etc then they have to understand that not everyone will like them. I’m not saying abuse is always justified but if you put yourself out there then you have to expect some negativity.

Accusing the negative people of being “jealous” has always made me laugh. Yep it could be jealousy but then again it could be that the poster is just a bit of a *4 letter swear word* occasionally.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Hard to answer an hypothetical question as I can’t see that happening - my gym is big enough that when I go at 6am I rarely have any other human interaction and that’s just the way I like it.

In all the years I’ve been going to gyms I’ve never seen or heard of any such scenario so it’s an impossible question. From my limited interact with humans at the gym I’ve always found people to be supportive and encouraging.

For someone who has suffered from depression you appear to have very little understanding around mental problems

Try empathy Russ you have suffered, I have suffered and still suffer from depression. I have empathy for others and I have a understanding of not only psychology but also physiology

How do you know you are not addicted to training?
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote