View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 17:24   #1103
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Well I watched it and all I heard was Millennials crave validation. Doesn’t apply to me as I’m not a Millennial. It’s doesn’t “explain” anything, it just offers a particular perspective and one that sounds pretty weak to me in all honesty.
It explains the psychology of addiction.

By your picture one would assume you are a body builder so surely you understand about endorphins? I fine it crazy that someone who must know how good they make you feel after a work out cannot see and understand the role hormones play on the mind.

It is mainly the young "The Millennials" that are falling the most foul of trolling on social media
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote