Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 19:02   #124
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Not by much.

I don't accept it and having a narrative is irrelevant - because I work in the healthcare industry, i've seen and witnessed countless colleagues, 90% of them double jabbed, catch the virus and be off ill with it, as well as having to still self isolating to stop them spreading it because, yes they can still spread this virus, being double jabbed but hey, lets not punish these folk or curtail their freedoms, even though they have helped to spread it before discovering they have tested positive...
Hi Mick. As the government says a single dose is between 40-60% reduction. I don’t doubt that as you’re in healthcare you’ve witnessed more than most of us first hand what’s going on.

Again & just imho those who choose not get vaccinated are to a degree punishing those who don’t have the same level of protection from vaccination. Therefore their freedoms are being curtailed as they be fearful of visiting supermarkets etc.

Like I said, it’s a difficult difficult balancing act, whichever way you go you infringe to a degree peoples lives. So, your rights vs the potential wider safety of society. That’s the decision that people get to make.