View Single Post
Old 28-11-2021, 12:20   #3327
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
So, you have no idea what they receive. Sounds like a reasonable position to base your argument on.

I am not arguing I am just posting my opinion

I know what benefits they receive and from research I know they like to come here because they can get cash in hand work. Apart from that I have no idea what else attracts them to this country but if I did I would say take it away

Thing is mate I have already posted what they get and was then pulled up for cutting and pasting from el gov site to which I quite gleefully replied that it was a copy and paste you cannot cut from government website and so on. I know there is a lot to look through but you are just asking questions I already responded to earlier

Last edited by Jaymoss; 28-11-2021 at 12:29.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote