View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 21:02   #105
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you are right there is no conflict between science and religion there is conflict between people and their conflicting views and how they deal with that.

I have no issue with anyone elses belief. If a scientist knocked on my door and wanted to discuss their beliefs with me I would enjoy the conversation.
Ok but you keep trying to position science as a belief when it isn't, it's a process.

There are scientists who have a religion and for a long time in human history most scientists (at least in the Western History I have knowledge of) were religious along with the rest of society. Science is not an alternative faith or religion.

Obviously, there are conflicts such as some in America trying to position creationism within the sciences or atheists who think it's their job to convert people away from their faith using science which is what I assume you're actually talking about. That doesn't make science a belief, even atheism isn't a belief.