View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 20:44   #102
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you are right there is no conflict between science and religion there is conflict between people and their conflicting views and how they deal with that
I think you will find there a lot of conflict between science and religion

Quote:
I have no issue with anyone elses belief. If a scientist knocked on my door and wanted to discuss their beliefs with me I would enjoy the conversation
But why would they need to? They have no need to persuade you of anything.

Quote:
Sometimes when I knock someones door ( not happened since the pandemic ) I have often been greeted with anger and hostility. You have seen a taste of it here with the use of the word impose. I am not trying to force anything upon anyone. I am offering a message of hope and come with love in my heart. They can refuse to listen or say they are to busy and off I would trot onto the next door. I am not asking for money or trying to scam them just trying to be a friend.

My point from when I joined in on this topic when I said about the atheist imposing their view. I offer my view kindly they often offer theirs in anger or disdain
But you are not " just trying to be a friend" are you? You have a specific mission to complete.