View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 09:45   #116
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rising cost of living

I have worked at companies whose shares were falling and the comments on boards like "I've shorted this one, with any luck it's fold completely and I'll make a killing" without regard to the employees who could lose their jobs and "real" investors who could lose real money.
Yes the stock market is a gamble but investing in a good idea to support it and then reap a reward when it does well if fine, you could lose but it is overall a positive, creating wealth.
Shorting is hoping something fails and just withdraws wealth. Of course the only winners whatever are the stockbrokers who take percentages of the trade so win whatever happens.