View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 14:52   #134
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Energy companies collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I just decided to heck with it and contacted Bulb on web chat to try to get my DD reduced further. They weren’t having it, so I demanded a refund of my credit balance instead. They’re sending me £175, which is about two thirds of it, and at the rate I’m paying them will leave more than enough for me to still be in credit 6 months from now. Absolute fools would still have it in the bank if they hadn’t tried to gouge me via direct debit last week.
when you are a standard tariff which most of us will be for a while I imagine you gain nothing from a DD anyway. Octopus just say it is up to us what we pay and when we pay it and if we do not pay by DD they will just send a bill like the olden days hahaha

If I was in your shoes I would say either do as I ask or I am cancelling my DD and paying what I want through the top up option on the site
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote