View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 13:00   #130
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Energy companies collapse

We pay by DD, standard tariffs with the main suppliers in our area.
The thing that's always annoyed me is the 'change' they try to make to payments every 6 months or so, and I got to the stage where I couldn't be bothered with a phone call to argue anymore . . .

. . which led to a £27 a month gas DD, latest letter showed me as about £13 in debt I think, and a nice warning about price rises (and the winter months are coming).

I'm sure they'll soon send me a letter demanding asking nicely for about £70 a month, which I'll then go ballistic over and offer £50 . . like it or lump it

We're not dual energy, no matter how many times it's been suggested by both Gas & Electricity suppliers, although it is a nice point to throw at whichever one is being awkward at the time . . as in, I can always change to dual . . . but not with you
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote