View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 16:15   #99
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Energy companies collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I simply want to know what they base it on, so I can see how far above average my useage is, and therefore calculate roughly the maximum I should be paying.

That pdf seem to state ;

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

If they are true, then my electricity use is about average (except my Standard/E7 split, I use more Day, less Night). My Gas usage is definitely over average.
That's what I found. I don't believe that an 'average usage' is anything more than an average calculation. The average can only reflect the parameters of the information gathered...real life has to many variations to allow such a calculation to be in any way accurate for any specific household .

OK my brain is complaining I have feeling that the twaddle I've just posted is beyoung understanding. , so I'm going to lie down in a dark room and just be glad I don't need to revisit this conundrum ever, ever again.