View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 17:24   #2556
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
When issues have been highlighted due to Brexit you have time and time again dismissed them, even when primary sources of evidence have been presented to counter. Now, if I’m offering a straw man argument all you’re offering is blind devotion.

You’ve made no clinical appraisal whatsoever on the subject, if you have evidence that counters what’s been said, then please, let’s see it.

To ignore a primary source and counter without fact but instead use conjecture and speculation is breathtakingly arrogant.
If I was writing an academic essay, and you were marking it, your words here might carry some weight. But as I’m not, and you’re not, and the reasons why hauliers might be upset about having to hire British workers have actually been covered - with relevant evidence - multiple times in this thread …. Please get a grip.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote