Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 15:01   #7297
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I always question the credibility of people who contradict themselves within a mere few sentences.

“No bad consequences”. Makes a great headline. Clear. Definitive. Absolute.

“I don't think” feature twice in the follow up. Speculation. Guesswork.

“a lot of children” subjective.

“is quite small” subjective and sounds very likely to be non-zero. Quite a climbdown from “no bad consequences”.

What he means to say is there’s some bad consequences but as long as the coin keeps coming in for saying the right things at the right time he thinks that’s a price worth paying.
You are far too word-pedantic, jfman. I’d stick to ranting about ‘linear’ if I were you.

The number of children who even know they’ve had Covid is vanishingly small. Nothing to see here, let’s move on.

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Professor Chris Witty reckons half of children have already had it:

Seeing as they're not queueing round the block to get into ICU suggests that the effects are mild.
Quite, Heero.