View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 19:52   #2262
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Boris may have won the election with a stunning majority, but there was still nervousness in the party about leaving without a deal. It was also clear that a lot of people outside of Parliament wanted a deal. So my guess is he took the easier option of signing up to a deal so we could get out when he said we would, rather than delay leaving in order to make the necessary preparations.

I am sure it was Boris himself who said the deal was not great, but it would be easier to amend or ditch it once Brexit had been achieved. And the way the EU nonsense is playing out, I think he will be able to make the argument that a no deal is better than a bad deal, with the evidence laid out for all to see.
.. if he can regain his balls.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote