View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 21:50   #389
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US President Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don’t think Trump would have allowed this Afghanistan take over so easily. Biden pulled the plug so fast, gear and military equipment left on the field. Yes it was a Trump policy, but he would have struck a hardline with these Terrorist *******s, not what Biden is doing, Taliban have Biden wrapped round their little fingers.
I think he would have. He is the one who made the deal. He wanted to withdraw sooner and he was slamming Biden when he delayed it a few months.

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter because Trump isn't in charge. The Taliban had already broken the deal so there was no requirement for the Americans to abide by it.

So what I think Trump would have done doesn't matter. Biden is responsible.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote