View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 19:30   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Faulty Superhub 4 or am I just unlucky?

I hate coincidences but there is no way a shub in modem mode is affecting the wireless operation of a third party router. Have you had a look in the logs on your proper router to see what is happening? If I were you, to rule things out, the first thing I would do is a pin hole reset on the shub to get rid of anything weird and put it straight back in modem mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
Everything worked well on the new router with the hub back in modem mode for about 90 minutes when its wifi would no longer work, not long afterwards wired internet stopped working too.
Are you sure it isnt the shub randomly rebooting which is causing the disconnects and why the the devices connected to the proper router are dropping their connection? You can setup a Thinkbroadband quality monitor very quickly to keep track of it and see.

Last edited by General Maximus; 08-08-2021 at 19:34.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote