View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 16:10   #22
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: E10 petrol - the pitfalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I know nothing about this, so just to be clear, this is just petrol, nothing to do with diesel ?
This is just petrol. I'm not aware of plans to increase the biodiesel ratio in diesel.

"Up to 7% bio-diesel in diesel is considered not to cause any compatibility issues with car fuel systems and there's no need to mark pumps to tell customers that the fuel may contain biofuel."
https://www.theaa.com/driving-advice...nment/biofuels

I once saw a guy in the Lidl car park filling up with a trolley-load of cooking oil.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote