View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 22:26   #264
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l cannot see it being Apple + or Discovery + so that leaves Disney + which some forum members have already suggested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Considering that’s all you can say, you’ve used a lot of words doing it. Are we supposed to be impressed that you have secret information about Disney+ coming to VM that you’re not allowed to share with us?

Also, it’s not an HQ, it’s your bedroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I believe I now will live to se the day when one of Old Boy's predictions comes true and that Disney+ will join VM.

O2 was the mobile launch partner for Disney+ so connections there should have helped with VM getting Disney+ too.
The name of the Streaming Service that Virgin Media are in talks with start with an "D" and end with an "+".
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 04-08-2021 at 22:37.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote