View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 00:19   #1052
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I haven't a clue,
Really? But you immediately posted that most child abusers are white, so I assume you think that grooming gang will be mostly white, why else counter the original post? I suggested that most likely they will be of sub-continent decent, by the name suggestion and you immediately countered. So what do you really believe? When the names are released, as has happened many times in the past few years. We’re you just trying to excuse this , now very well known pattern, of Asian ( sub-continent) grooming gangs as some kind of racism?

Quote:
but you seem to be confident it must be 'Mr Khan'.
I’m very confident, more than happy to be wrong, but doubt I am. Do you think I’m wrong?

Quote:
as long as you are equally outraged by the 90% of sex offences that are committed by white men.
Of course, but your desire to deflect criticism away from an obvious issue with a particular social group is one of the very reasons why the Left is disappearing up it’s own ********, they can’t see the hypocrisy and ambiguity in their own arguments.

Your immediate stance of defence and whataboutism on this is appalling.