Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 10:02   #5989
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Pierre it's helpful to your arguments to use data sources that actually support them.
The link I posted were the official government stats from yesterday, actually the stats from the same day when I posted it.

The recorded positive cases yesterday were 11,625, 27 deaths recorded and 225 admitted to hospital.

The last time positive cases were at that level was around 17th Feb when there were 11,561 positive cases, 429 deaths and 1,375 admitted to hospital.

the divergence of positive cases against deaths and hospitilisation is there to see. I'm not saying cases are not rising but they're not rising anywhere near to troubling the health service, and given the continuation of the vaccine program they are unlikely to. In addition as was proven several pages ago in this thread, deaths and hosptilisations still continue to be in the much older and susceptible age bracket.