Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 07:19   #5931
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Thanks; I saw that later message on the news last night. The first message was something like 'it's hopeless'.

---------- Post added at 07:19 ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
For some friends I know, they would not count that as a better quality of life.

There's a demographic of white collar workers who are genuinely enjoying a better quality of life for the reasons jfman outlined. And other ones too eg more connected to their communities, easier to watch the Euros, keep an eye on the builders, no need to lug internet purchases home, etc.
That was me being mischievous, Andrew!