View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 11:40   #1214
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
It's very disappointing to see Andrew and Jon explaining things from the enemy's perspective. Johnson signed a bum deal and here we are - in difficulty.

But coming at the results of Johnson's folly from a defensive EU perspective is downright unpatriotic.

The Referendum authorised the Guvmin to leave the EU; the Remainers bemoaned this and now are in total "we told you so" mode.

It is bad that Biden sides with Ireland. He is equally of English and Irish descent (so far as I have ascertained) but he openly declares himself as Irish-American. That immediately places him with the perfidious Varadkar and Coveney. So, Biden is no friend of ours.

Then there's Coveny, the tail wagging the EU dog. I hope this all comes back to bite him when he finds his country's exports screwed because of EU intransigence. There is very little now that can stop the Unionist backlash on both Johnson and Ireland. The Marching Season (a stupidity in itself) will likely bring violence and Biden will not have protected the Belfast Agreement; the violence can't be stopped, imo, and Johnson is going to face the music for this.

But we must not give in to the EU, whose only true aim is to punish the UK for daring to leave its poxy hegemony.

Well hello!!!

I have just completed a sales straining course and have been reviewing the notes. Loud and clear throughout is the absolute need to understand the customers needs and expectations and also potential objections. This lets you pitch your sales in the correct way for that specific customer. We are a customer of the EU and the EU is a customer of the UK. Each party has their own needs, expectations and objections and understanding and appreciating them allows you to understand what you can get and what you can't.

If I called my customers the enemy if they said 'no' to me, I wouldn't be in a job very long. 'No' is as an important signal as 'yes' because the next question is 'why' and from there, there is potential for movement or compromise.

I want what is best for the UK. Now the details of what I consider the best and what you consider the best might be different but the overarching sentiment is the same. To be called unpatriotic because my views are different from yours is not fair unless you and you alone are in the position of what is best and can prove that all other positions are not as good as yours.
jonbxx is offline   Reply With Quote