View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 16:23   #5415
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
but should it be classed as documentary or a multi-Oscar winning Hollywood movie?
Well, it isn't a Documentary. Fern is fictional and the 'real life' people are sometimes playing slightly altered versions of themselves, i.e the women with brain cancer doesn't really have it.

I think it certainly deserved Best Actor, Best Cinematography and Best Director. Best film? Debatable. But it's not undeserving.

Also as I was saying the Bob guy is real and really does have a YouTube channel helping Nomads. Here is that channel with a video of him talking of the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDYvl0fRxQ
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote