Thread: Streaming Friends Reunion
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 08:42   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Friends Reunion

It feels like they have been talking about it for ages but for those of you who aren't aware, a Friends reunion episode was planned to launch the HBO streaming service last year. It was delayed along with everything else due to covid. It isn't a traditional scripted episode of the series; it is a cast get together where they reminisce the good old times. I love nostalgia and stuff like this is right up my street. I have said many a time in other threads that I don't do comedies because they are too silly, too predictable and I don't find them funny. The two exceptions are Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

I can't wait for this, I am going to cry
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote