Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2021, 16:56   #4320
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
All the drama over a measly 3% makes me think the US regulators were trying to drag the vaccine through the mud. There was no need to issue a public rebuke for such a minor discrepancy.

I am not usually the conspiracy minded type but I can't help but think that there is a reason the only vaccine that is being sold at cost has such a campaign against it despite studies and real-world data showing hardly any difference from the dramatically more expensive vaccines.
Drug regulators don't work on 'close enough'. If the submitter revises the data, all hell breaks loose - why was the figure changed? Why was the previous figure wrong? How is the new figure right? Have you reviewed the rest of your submitted data in light of this change?

Many on this forum disregard studies if even the tiniest aspect doesn't match what actually happened. Drug Regulators are this writ large. If one figure was incorrect, then they assume all figures are incorrect until proved otherwise.

The US pumped $1bn into the development of this vaccine. They definitely have an interest here