View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 23:31   #235
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
To answer that question truthfully, no, the misery gutted brothers, Mr K and 1andrew1, don't, hell, they said it would fail before we even had the vote, then we had 4.5 years of their vitriol and they're still, even today, still trying to add chapters.
Appreciated, Mick. I reminded Mr K he was my brother when I asked him to lend me a monkey the other day but he denied it and called it an anti-fact!

Mr K, can we now discuss that loan again, the money will be staying in the family and once Brexit is working properly and we've reached the sunny uplands, I'll pay it all back.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote