Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 21:05   #2996
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Why ? Once its under control, what is the need for this ?
Yes, once it's under control. If/when that happens remains to be seen. When it can be described as 'under control' wicked ve different.

Quote:
This is possible with any virus (with the flu again being an obvious example).

If we stopped doing things because of potential 'concerns', we would never actually do anything.

It seems the media really have done a great paranoia job on everyone.
None of them have came close to overwhelming the NHS or caused as many death or hospitalisations.

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Yes we need a TB passport, MMR passport, do I also have to prove in the future when I go to any events that I don’t have Ebola?
None of these things present a risk in the UK.

Quote:
That’s the whole point, I’ve said it many times. A frightened population is a more easily controlled population.

Nor is Covid.
I really doubt these capitalists are crashing the world economy to not profit from fear. Except maybe Dido Harding.

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
But that is to prove that you have been vaccinated against a disease that is prevalent in a country you are going to.

Do people that live sub-Saharan Africa, South America, Central America and Trinidad in the Caribbean have to prove they’ve been vaccinated against yellow fever to go to the football or cricket, or to leave the country, or go on a cruise?
The alternative is longer lockdown.