Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 17:31   #2964
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
... and I award you a Prize for being the first to doubt that the Pfizer/ 1BioNTech, vaccine will not work on the B.1.1.7 variant. Maybe you could give us a link to also discredit the University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg, University who also helped to produce the paper that jonbxx linked to.
I didn't say I doubted it. I merely pointed out that - as capitalist entities - there's financial interest in putting out the good news stories and suppressing any bad ones.

The more openness and transparency in the data is certainly something to be welcomed. As is independent real world analysis in an actual population - and not a selected population or lab experiments - as the vaccine rolls out.

None of the above is particularly contentious. I fail to see what interest you have in pretending it is.