Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 17:14   #89
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
You're pushing for them to carry every streaming service, not some, or most, but all. Fully integrated into their search facilities.

"Everything on one box"

I'm glad you have conceded that no such product exists offering this in competition to Sky or Virgin Media.
I said that they should carry at least the popular ones and those with promise. I said that very clearly.

I also said that integration of searches from the likes of Netflix and Amazon on VM and Sky is already happening.

I have never said that no such product exists offering this in competition to Sky or Virgin Media.

Either you are not reading posts properly or you aware deliberately trying to skew the argument into one you would prefer to have.

Or maybe you are just being argumentative.

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Article on Virgin TV Edit about the addition of Sky Documentaries SD and Sky Nature SD to VM:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-t...hannels-launch

It's actually great timing, as these 2 channels are much better than the closed Discovery Home & Health and Discovery Shed.
It’s a pity that Virgin don’t offer HD as standard. UHD should be the premium service now.