View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 17:46   #7914
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
This exciting future, and fight for market share, looks more shambolic by the day.
I would have expected nothing less from you, jfman. Negative, negative, negative.

Speaking for myself and my wider family, the streaming services have improved our viewing considerably.

If the streamers can reduce costs for the consumer, how is this a bad thing?

I’m sure you will think of something in the name of economics. I trust that you won’t disappoint!

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
You guys ever wondered if you watch too much TV??
I set myself a monthly streaming budget of £15. Over the last couple of years we've had Netflix as a regular top-up and have had half-price NowTV for the last nine months for Sky Atlantic. We did a free week with Disney+ and another with Prime, but there's not enough of interest on either to tempt us to subscribe. If we ever have to pay full price for NowTV I'd drop it - I hate the way the new HBO series disappears from OnDemand four weeks after broadcast
I agree with you about the limited viewing times on Now TV! Trust Sky to ruin the SVOD experience.