View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 22:15   #8937
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
But a lot of people want that, MM. There needs to be something for everyone.

I have had no difficulty at all picking out what we want to see from Netflix and Amazon and these are all originals. So I don't begrudge having stuff on those services that I don't want to see. However, with pay TV channels, it is a right old chore trying to pick out the very few good programmes from all the junk.

That's why I say Netflix and Amazon are much better value for money and at a cheaper price.

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

Most people do, Max. The only people I am aware of who disagree are the usual naysayers on this forum! I'm sure they are only denying what the rest of us know is true for the hell of it.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

It's nowhere near a half, but I certainly won't be counting them!

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

We're not talking about sport, Raider, we are talking about general entertainment such as TV series, films and documentaries.

We all agree that sport is a completely different kettle of fish.

---------- Post added at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

We've seen every series of The Americans and found the programme very enjoyable, but it's not to everyone's taste I guess.
As this thread is entirely about sport why are people talking about general entertainment, films etc in this thread.

Keep that for all the other threads please!
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote