View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:18   #340
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
A former chief prosecutors view.
once you go down this road, it's a hand cart to hell.

You make offending someone a criminal act.

In regards to this particular stunt, did I find it funny....no, did I think it in poor taste....yes. Was I offended by it........NO.

If I had friends or relatives die in that tower of course I would think differently.......but it's still subjective.

to use the Malicious Communications Act is tenuous and I don't think it was written for this type of incident.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/27/section/1

it's more to do with a directed attack on an individual, not something that is broadcast.