View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 15:14   #1936
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Poorly kept secret now that Bobby Lashley will return to WWE and start a feud with Brock Lesnar. That puts an end to the speculation that Lesnar is done after WM.

Really strange seeing WWE pursuing the MMA angle. Going to have a roster stacked full of MMA washups or people that just couldn't make it in the legitimate combat world. Lesnar can't take a clean shot to save his life, that's no disrespect to him but you just don't suddenly conjure up a steel chin, he knows that, that's why he quickly dives on people. Just doesn't quite work out when he fights agile people that can counter that. Ronda Rousey was exposed as a one trick pony and was obliterated twice in a row because of her pretty shameful boxing skills. Lastly we end up at Lashley whom has spent every second of his MMA career avoiding big names. He comes in at 240lbs of muscle for fights and will absolutely without a doubt gas out inside two rounds for a UFC fight and be knocked out.

Add all that to the Tapout deal.

I've been on and off WWE but I'm quickly going back to off again. They had Goldberg take a title last year he had no business taking. They've got Lesnar sat on a title doing nothing 80% of the time and they're undoubtedly going to hand it to the toxic Roman Reigns. They're going to push Rousey to oblivion. It's frustrating.