View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 21:26   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' say they felt 'victimised'

http://news.sky.com/story/bakers-who...mised-10631205

I believe that businesses should run the company as it seems fit. This couple had there Christian beliefs and stuck by them.

I find it literally stupid that someone should take a case to court to challenge that right.

I am certainly NOT against Gay Marriage. I believe that if they love each other, then that is fine.

The only people that have made anything out of this are Lawyers. Made richer

But this couple stuck by there beliefs - and lost. Which is a shame
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote