View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 21:51   #76
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: BBC license change to cover catchup

dude you have well and truly lost the plot. Even if I agreed with you, indirectly paying for something is of far less consequence than directly paying for it. Going back to my original argument though, you can choose whether or not you buy cornflakes or beans and if you do, which brand you also buy (or which there are many). I choose to subscribe to Sky out of choice and not Virgin Media, BT or Now TV and do not choose to pay for the BBC.

Do you think you pay more in passive sponsorship on your cornflakes than the £145/year for the license fee? If so there is a massive conspiracy we need to make everyone aware of ASAP. Don't ring Sky News though, ring BBC News.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote