View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 17:12   #2788
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop It View Post
Also a slight moan today although not exactly the fault of VM:

Woke up this morning to no internet, tried the TiVO and no signal there too.

Went to work and checked the VM service status and found a local fault. Fair enough, until I saw the reason. Someone decided that they wanted to have a close encounter with a local cabinet. No doubt because of the very heavy fog this morning but going by the damage it was either a van/HGV or someone going way too fast in a residential area, in visibility that was less than 20m.
I saw people driving without any light let alone fog.

My moan getting a Drs appointment.

My mother got a letter regarding blood tests to make an appointment, after 30 minutes trying to contact the surgery, she gave up and my dad drove her up there.

But the Hitler at reception said "You have to phone to make appointments" despite the fact mu mum saying that she couldn't get through (plus if you turn up in person they should give you a date).

She spkoe to my sister who when she got through demanded to to to the Practice Manager, but Hitler said "We don't give there number out", my sister pulled her ace out and said I want to speak to him NOW or I'll pass it on to her boss a solicitor (which is true).

She left her number and with 10 minutes she had a return call, and an appointment was made for the following day.

My sister went with my mum and told the said Dr that she was NOT happy with my mums level of care.

Well they left with more information in those 20 minutes than she had since leaving Hospital back in early December.

Today she got the first appointment to de a dietician.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote