Thread: Football Season 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2015, 15:03   #432
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2015/2016

Is it possible to send Mitrovic back before the window ends? He just blew a completely winnable game. Every signing looks brilliant bar him. It's Roy Keane playing as a striker. I hope he gets a massive internal fine because his on pitch behaviour is just unacceptable. I have high hopes for this team and I just feel bad luck is against us at the minute. Gino and Thauvin look brilliant.

Arsenal were there for the taking and looked awful for what's expected of them. Dominated 10 men naturally but failing to get a goal of their own is just bad, passed it about the Newcastle half for 90 minutes against 10 men, uninspiring.

Edit: Liverpool are also turd. Rodgers has to go, I'll repeat myself over and over, He's a mouse in charge of a cat. I don't know why Liverpool fans have accepted Mediocrity as the way forward. How you went from Champions League winners under Benitez to scrapping it out in the dire Europa League. I said at the start that Rodgers and Hodgson were not good enough for a team as big as Liverpool and I was told they need time. 3 years later and £300 million spent and still scrapping in the Europa League, getting obliterated in your most recent Champions League campaign by second rate teams? blowing what should have been a guaranteed Premier League title?