Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:26   #688
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
I think the only one he missed was Farrell in the first half, the rest were fine I thought. They were valid attempts to tackle the kicker, you can't penalise every hit on the kicker that's slightly late.

We really should've won this, we threw so many good opportunities away and played awfully in the second half against 12 men.
Well it will be interesting what the match review board say about that game on Monday. The biggest problem was with the Ref last night and that will not be dealt with in public if anything is raised.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote